Sunday, September 20, 2015

Timmy Heads Off To School



My cute little grandson headed off to Kindergarten this month.
To commemorate this event, Timmy put some shoes on
and tried to look like Jayden.  I trimmed Tim's hair up a bit
in an effort to mimic Jaydens.


Then I wanted to make the shirts match a bit so I stamped one shirt,
then cut a second one behind it.
This gave me a plain shirt with no ink on it. By cutting a slit down the chest
a bit, I was able to turn the "collar" down so it looked a bit more like Jaydens.
I also cut it a bit longer as he is short and stocky, so his shirts are always 
a little long.


I also made a pair of sneakers to cover up those bare toes.

Timmy can be purchased at
http://cthruthewoodsclearstamps.tictail.com/

Thanks for stopping by,
please leave a comment and let Charlene know that you love her awesome stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment